Mold Removal in Houston, Pasadena, Spring, Baytown, Sugar Land, Katy & Their Surrounding Areas
Mold removal requires certified professionals, like the ones found at Olympic Restoration Systems, to remove it safely and completely.
Proper training ensures that all existing mold is identified, and that this mold will not return to your home in a few months.
Mold Remediation and Control in Spring, Pasadena, Houston, and Nearby
Olympic Restoration Systems is your local professional source for disaster restoration and home repairs, including mold removal and water damage of all types..
Mold damage in a home can be especially difficult to permanently remove. Without a trained and fully certified technician performing the work, the mold may not be completely removed, or can simply grow back in a few months.
Mold has been found not only to damage personal property in your home, but also to seriously affect the health of the inhabitants of a household, especially those with asthma or allergies.
Our company offers 24-hour emergency service, as well as no cost, no obligation, Free Estimates on repairs and restorations, by our certified, highly trained licensed specialists.
Mold Removal Facts
- Mold Grows Quickly: Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material to survive.. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- Mold Destroys Your Home: Professional Builder Magazine warns that mold will dramatically lower the value of your home. A home worth $250,000 can easily have $100,000 in mold problems and will be difficult to sell at any price. Additionally, mold can lead to serious structural damage to your home.
- Cleaning Visible Mold is Not Enough: Mold can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it's visible, it's often impossible -- even for an expert -- to tell the difference between mold, soot, and dirt without testing. The mold you can see is just the beginning, and some of it is extremely hard to find!
- Bleach & Detergent Will Not Eliminate Mold: Bleach and detergent are useful for removing mold on nonporous surfaces. However, materials such as ceiling tiles, carpeting, and wallboard will have deep mold penetration and may need to be replaced. Removed mold will regrow if all sources of moisture and humidity are not eliminated.
- Mold Cleaning is Hazardous: It only takes 3-5 mold spores to cause an allergic reaction, and some molds contain mycotoxins that are carcinogenic or deadly. Vibrations and movement will cause mold to release their spores -- it's easy to accidentally knock hundreds of thousands of spores loose from a single patch of mold. And that's just a drop in the bucket: Recent research has shown that up to one billion mold spores can be found in just one square foot of drywall!
- Mold Removal Requires Professional Equipment and Training: Mold removal experts have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that they use to identify sources of moisture, to dry out wall cavities, and to safely remove mold that is growing in your home. Samples of mold may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify potentially toxic strains, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore property. While some contractors are jumping on the "mold is gold" bandwagon, it's important to find the established, trained, and equipped contractors that are committed to the industry for the long haul.
To Sum It Up: As Steven R. Silicato, writer for Buildings Magazine states, "Choosing the right remediation contractor could be the single most important decision an owner or manager makes -- one that could mean the difference between a successful cleanup or a negative outcome."
Mold Removal Contractors in Pasadena, Houston, Spring
Mold Spores & Health Issues in Texas
People at high risk from mold spore exposure:
- Individuals with Asthma or Allergies
- Individuals Taking Medication
- Pregnant Women
- Children 6-12 Years Old
At Olympic Restoration Systems, we offer certified, professional mold removal and remediation services performed by our team of experienced contractors. They are able to aid homeowners in the Greater Houston area with all of their mold problems.
If your home is at risk of mold due to flood damage or fire damage, we offer 24-hour emergency services at an affordable price that is available every day.
We can be there, on site, within just a few hours to help you dry out your home and prevent a potential mold growth issue right away.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to customer education, service, and our adherences to available national standards and best practices. For a free mold removal or remediation quote in the Pasadena, Houston, Spring, Sugar Land, Katy, Humble, Baytown, Pearland, Galveston, Missouri City, Richmond, Cypress, Kingwood, League City, Texas City, Friendswood, Tomball, La Porte, Angleton, Deer Park, Lake Jackson, Rosenberg, Stafford, Channelview, Dickinson, Crosby, Alvin and surrounding Texas area, call or e-mail us today!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.